Monday, June 15, 2009

some of my friends

This is Cheyenne and her family from Washington.  Her and I have a fantastic relationship and do anything for each other.  She has been one of my biggest supports through the rough and good times.  Her kids are wonderful and just crack me up and I do not remember ever been as smart as them at their age.
Bryon Anderson!  This guy is a stud.  I met him a year ago and we have had so much fun, between church activities, service projects, home teaching companions, adventures, and so forth.  He is waiting for his mission papers.  We shared callings in the missionary work of the ward, so we got to teach together.  He is going to be a good teacher and leader.
The girls on the left are my "Hag friends"  They go to Western Oregon Univeristy  and thats where I am transfering to this fall.  They are so funny!  We just feed off of each other, and they like me because they say they dish it out all day, but I am the only one who dishes it back!  I am honored.
This is Richard Bolton.  My scoutmaster for 4 years, therapist, employer, and a genuine friend that I value very much.  He helps me see things with wisdom and I help him feel young.  There is great trust and mutual respect.
Its me mama!  She is very supportive on my journey to Alaska.
 

1 comment: